Women’s Counseling Services, Ocala FL
In addition to providing healthcare for the body, Florida Women’s Health, LLC also believes in providing healthcare services for the mind. Patients of Florida Women’s Health should feel free to ask about our counseling services. Our skilled counselor Samantha Doucett is available to consult with patients for a variety of counseling services, including:
- Test anxiety
- Relationship and family conflicts
- Eating concerns
Women’s Crisis Counseling Services
Especially after a traumatic event, it is both important and helpful to be able talk with a supportive and unbiased listener. Sexual and domestic violence survivors are at high risk of developing Post-Traumatic Stress symptoms and may feel numb or disconnect. Our counselor at the Florida Women’s Health, LLC is trained to address the needs and concerns of survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, and stalking. Counseling is available whether the violence occurred recently or in the past.
- Crisis intervention
- Safety planning and support
- Educational components of the dynamics and effects of sexual assault and domestic violence
- Sorting out feelings such as confusion, helplessness, fear, and guilt
- A safe place to tell the story and be listened to without judgement or blame
To schedule an appointment with our counselor Samantha Doucett, both new and returning patients can call (352) 369-5999.